Terms & Conditions
PasceoLang's Booking Terms & Conditions
PascoeLang accepts bookings subject to the following conditions:
Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between PascoeLang Ltd. and yourself.
Prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes and there are no surcharges whatsoever. Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice.
Cancellation and refunds
• Should the Client wish to cancel, cancellation charges may be imposed. Payments are refundable if cancelled 2 weeks in advance of the start date of the booked activity, apart from the non-refundable deposit of €50.
• If not cancelled 2 weeks before the start date of the said booked activity PascoeLang reserves the right to deduct all costs for the booked activity from the full paid fee. This includes any rental equipment or personnel required for the booked activity, including but not limited to loss of income.
Note: Participants who don't show up for courses/activities forfeit the full cost.
Cancellation by PascoeLang
• We try never to cancel a confirmed booking. If we cancel a confirmed booking before your activity and or service, PascoeLang will offer you the choice of a full refund or another available date.
Personal Health & Safety
• The safety of each individual is of the utmost importance to PascoeLang. Each participant must recognize a personal responsibility to learn and follow at all times the safety and other rules established by PascoeLang staff.
• The client must give any relevant details regarding medical or social requirements of their child(ren).
• The client must acknowledge that participants may be required to take part in various physical activities that may involve risk of injury.